Saturday, August 22, 2009

start with bz end with bz...


itz been a long long time i din update my blog d...i was juz so so so bz...bz with assignments...bz with presentations...bz with discussions...bz with class...bz with outins...bz with shoppins...haha...the laz time i blogged was bout my b'day celebration...hehe...

1st of all wil b the day of 25th july...i had went to bukit jalil putra in-door stadium for asq 09...not ony for the show...my main purpose is to go there n support my fren yeemin...she really did a great job tat nite...n she deserved to win the tile of champion of asq 09...yeemin...we r proud of u...we wil always support u...wish tat one day we can see ur album very soon in the market...

then the others...i oso cant remember the actual date d...so...between tis long long period...i had went for a lot of movies...g.i. joe was nice...really nice n i love the storyline a lot...somehow a lot of ppl told me tat g.i. joe is much more better than transfomer wo...well...tis depends to individuals lo...then the proposal...a funny n romantic movie which oso i love the moz...sandra bullock was so so great...good job...then somemore on his majesty's secret service by louis koo...tis movie made me laugh like a crazy one in the cinema...but yogurt told me itz borin...i almoz forgot tis...harry porter n the half blood prince...seriously...i really felt disappointed after i watched it...tis is the 1st harry porter movie series tat i watched but then the story is like so so borin...to me i felt like tis is juz a bridge...then kc told me tis episode can b said as a bridge as it helped to link to the laz episode...so i really hope tat next time when i watch the comin episode...i wil feel satisfy with it...tats all for my movie part...

now i shall continue with my study part...after months...i finally finished all my assignments n presentations d...i m satisfied n happy of some of them...but not all...i m so so lazy to mention all of them...n some of them even made me freak out...i got lot of things to talk...but not in tis one...mayb my comin title wil b it...however...now i should start preparin for my final exam d...i wan no more failures tis time...so tat meanz i wil b bz again...argh...not again...no choice...

but before tat...i m back to malacca now as i really din come back for quite sometime d...after tat...i wil b goin to penang for a 3 days 2 nites vacation la...muahaha...so so happy...so for now...enjoy holidays...wuhu...

u noe u love me...
itz me derek here...

No comments: