Wednesday, July 22, 2009

itz my 19th b'day...

"happy birthday to me...happy birthday to me...happy birthday to derek...happy birthday to me..."...happy b'day to myself...yup yup...itz my 19th b'day today...a big day of mine...hippie hurray!!!in the meanwhile...tis oso means tat i grow older another year d...n itz my laz year with the digit of 1 in my age...haha...

i had received a lot of wishes from my frens since last nite til now...no matter itz sms...or frenster...or facebook...or phone call...i really appreciate tat n thank u guys very much...kui cheng...yogurt...wayne...alicia...daby...pei ting... shi ting...man chun...edna...wilson...billy...choon mei...madeline...jenki... connie...wan huey...louis...william...vee ling...wing...angela...raymond...yi hong...yong qian...philip...paries...june...cookies...jac jac...paul...chung sing... jenny...peggy...ying wah...angie...alicia...daniel...yong hong...sora...wei jun... c yee...zinc...n somemore way too much for me to list down here d...haha... however...i really thz for the wishes from u guys...muakz muakz...

1st of all...i woke up around 11am n took my sweet time to groom myself b4 goin to coll in order to help alicia n vee ling's group to act in their drama assignment...i was almoz late but thank god in the end i made it to b on time...our group was the 2nd group to present n i had to wait til 3pm ony we started to present...a lot of ppl came into the class to watch us present...i don really feel nervous at all...juz dono y...haha...n finally we done it smoothly...hope tat my act wont coz their group get a low mark...

then i went to redbox with yogurt n wayne n oso kui cheng...i have to apologize to kui cheng as today i had made him waited for me bein late bout 2 hours...i m sorry for tat...but thank god in the end four of us enjoyed ourselves a lot there...the buffet wasnt tat nice to me...

compared to tenji...itz juz like sky n earth...not really tat bad but itz not tat delicious lo...but we din really care bout tat...we stil ate it happily as we r in a really really good mood...we eat n eat n eat n sing n sing n sing continuously for 4 hours...we really had a lot of fun there...

to my dear kui cheng n yogurt n wayne...i really love u guys muchie muchie...we live together...we eat together...we dance together...we hang out together...we concern bout each other...we love each other...somehow i really feel tat if i m not with u guys...i m nobody...love u guys...frenship '4'ever...muakz muakz...


u noe u love me...
itz me derek here...

1 comment:

m.u.n.y.e.e said...

wei wei wei happy belated bday ooh...granny here to say hi~

love,
munyee!